Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Bundle of Joy due Thanksgiving 2011!!

"And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name, receiveth me." Matthew 18:5

Praise God for his blessings! They come in so many different ways. This past Tuesday evening I came home from some alone Mommy time and decided since AF was due the next day and I had one last PG test sitting around...Well, why not? I had taken a test Friday and got a BFN and again on Sunday (BFN), so I was totally expecting one more BFN. I was wrong. As I starred at the test in disbelief, a line began to appear and immediately joy filled and overflowed my heart and I cried out to God, "Thank You Lord! Thank you for this Blessing!"

We have always allowed the Lord to determine the size of our family, but in the past few months my desire for another baby has grown immensely and it just seemed like it was never going to happen.

I ran out of the bathroom crying tears of joy and showed Billy the test. He didn't believe at first due to it being a $1 store test, so he went out to pick up some digital tests.......and both said PREGNANT!!!

So, we are thrilled to welcome our new blessing into this world this some time around this next Thanksgiving!

God is Good all the time and all the time God is Good!

No comments: